Embodied Mind NYC is an integrative psychotherapy practice in the heart of New York City. We integrate cutting edge treatment modalities with a sophisticated approach to growth and change.
Embodied Mind NYC's integrative training model supports its clinicians and professionals within the community in continuing their education. We offer variety of in-service trainings to mental health organizations, clinical training programs, and universities throughout the New York City Metro area around trauma-informed, integrative, and creative arts therapies.
Past trainings have included:
• Cultivating Resiliency as a Trauma Worker: Deliberate Resources to Serve One's Self while Serving One's Community
• The Cycle Of Needs: How we adjust to an imperfect world and its implications for treatment
• Framing the Body Mind: A Somatic Oriented Approach to working with trauma and the body
• Sensorimotor Gestalt Integrated: A somatic and relational approach to therapy, trauma, attachment, and development
• The Millennial Man: a model for men's therapy groups as a resource for change
• Trauma, Addictions, and Men: when vulnerability is imperil and the path to recovery elusive
Please contact the Training Director for more information regarding trainings or lectures at your organization: Daniel@embodiedmindnyc.com